Understand the client's business and needs. Initiate strategic planning with the digital services team to come up with solutions for the client. Advocate and champion the agreed solutions until they are delivered.
- Able to solve problems quickly with sound solutions that may come up in a typical workday.
- Data-savvy and analytical. Proposes a sound solution based on data and facts.
- Working knowledge of different digital strategies and techniques..
In the sea of mired advertising, content strategy is the vessel that keeps you afloat. A Content Strategist ideates, generates, and plans how brand stories are told and delivered to their audience. The ultimate goal is to make the audience react and take actions that are beneficial and profitable to the brands.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Great analytical ability to understand key business objectives and user insights.
- High-level thinker with an eye for details.
At Propelrr, SEO means more than rankings. Our SEO Specialists work with the other digital services team to come up with a holistic strategy that does not only ensure visibility but aims straight for conversions and profitable actions.
- Should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of SEO fundamentals with a proven track record of successful SEO endeavors.
- Must be data-savvy and has hands-on experience in data-driven website analysis and optimization.
- Is process-oriented and goal-driven.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is an essential discipline of Digital Marketing that ensures businesses are reaching their audiences at the right time with the right messaging. As with any digital marketing technique, our primary goal is for the audience to convert into valuable consumers.
- Data-savvy, data cruncher, and has keen attention to detail.
- Goal-driven, passionate, and open to the challenge of learning new things.
- A creative and strategic thinker, and can identify and resolve problems.
Our Social Media Strategy is beyond getting likes and engagement. We harness the power of influence, word-of-mouth, and experiential feedback to convert our audience into consumers. A Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the client's Social Media strategy in line with the business goals and objectives.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Has working knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and analytics software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
The fulfillment of a good content strategy relies a lot on the content that we produce. The content writer breathes life into ideas and article design. He/she organizes thoughts into a single piece that can inform, engage, and even invoke profitable actions for any business.
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrates writing proficiency in different styles and tones.
- Possesses strong research and organizational skills.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Have strong hands-on experience and working knowledge on PHP web frameworks (Symfony 2, Laravel, Zend).
- Understand accessibility and security compliance industry standards.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of front-end technologies.
Before any product reaches the market, we ensure that it does not just meet the client's requirements, we also make sure that they are usable and intuitive for our target users. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Thorough knowledge of QA methodologies and standards.
- Data-savvy with excellent numerical skills.
- Working knowledge of test management software, Agile frameworks, and regression testing.
Keep the team on track and ensure that deliverables are met. Project Managers ensure that requirements are clearly understood and communicated to the project team. The ultimate goal is to deliver projects that meet all the client's requirements promptly.
- Proficient with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Ability to assess a project's scope and the team's ability to execute.
- Experienced in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
Produce high-quality design work for the company's various needs. Craft artworks for Social Media Posts, website assets, and any marketing communications material.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge in page layout (both print & digital).
- Has a keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
Let's collaborate on what you imagine your brand would be.